Final E-Counselling Notice [Click to View]
A candidate may apply for Honours if only following conditions are fulfilled :-
- i) 55% in the aggregate or
- ii) 50% in the aggregate with 60% in subject.
- i) For SC/ST applicants eligibility criteria is 50% in the aggregate or
- ii) 45% in the aggregate with 60% in subject.
Candidates are required to upload scanned copies of
- i) Passport size colour photo.
- ii) 10+2 Mark Sheet.
- iii) Class 10 Admit Card.
- iv) Caste Certificate for SC,ST,OBC-A,OBC-B.
- v) Medical Certificate PH candidates
NOTE : A candidate cannot claim to be SC/ST/OBC-(A/B) or PH unless the certificate is submitted.